Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
I'm going to earn an site for Dofus
Some people today go for professions. There is better things to use your time on. However, you might choose to max them for the sake of saying you've maxed them, just another goal you could put for yourself.If you're searching for something specific like leveling plans, or the specific quests you ought to do Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın., that would have a very long time to describe and this article is already too long for a reddit post.Also join a guild. There's no reason to be guildless.

As the title says, I'm going to earn an site for Dofus which will try to answer lots of new players queries (and veteran family members, too!) About everything associated with courses: grade lists,"which course is best for solo PvM?" And other things like"I'm beginning on mono. Which profession if I max out first? ".The kind of queries that I see becoming asked everyday being here at the fan-Discord host aswell. So, my question is, how do you think it's a fantastic idea? Do you have some hints?

Something that this site will most likely not have: builds/sets items suggestions and whatnot. We have good tools for this enjoy Dofus Fashionista and Dofusbook. My own spin on a fan made website for Dofus is only going to take the average user's view and input to create some grade lists mechanically so people can get their questions answerd before asking those.This is a project that I'm going to do without any gain intentions, therefore it'll be free to use and all of that. It's only a work of passion (as I like to create things like those for games that I like, 1 example is one that I already did to the Dead by Daylight game).

You'll have the ability to vote on X classe using Y installation for Z class (as an example, if you believe Cha Iop is excellent for 1v1 Kolo, simply vote so!). A new player will be readily more up-to-date with the community's opinions as all of the rankings will also be up-to-date in real time. Plus it will, hopefully, reduce the"WhAt ClAsS sHoUlD I PiCk?" posts.All input from you guys is welcome! Thank you very much!

That is a functionality that I'd love to implement (and therefore, I probably will). I don't think it would be something that would be released ASAP since we technically already have the Dofus forums and the reddit itself, BUT using everything in one website compiled would be amazing with Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın.. And supplying a fantastic tool for those people who take time from their own lives to write guides to others are an honour!
Gamerzone, proud to be a member of Diziler Fan Club Sitesi since Nov 2019.
Ara
Cevapla

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping