Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
2K introduced its very first trailer for NBA 2K20
As stated by the Boardroom, Stewart includes a 95 OVR rating, which makes her one of the best players in the game. Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. isn't the very first NBA game to introduce the WNBA, as EA's NBA Live series first added WNBA teams and players in NBA Live 18. Outside of basketball, the FIFA series included female players in FIFA 16. On Thursday, 2K introduced its very first trailer for NBA 2K20, and also the preview that was first spawned a slew of screenshots. Take a look at the gallery to view all of them. Below the gallery, I've pointed out a listing of items you may have missed.

It is refreshing to see NBA 2K jump on board for this as a in-game accessory only 1 year after it turned into something in the actual NBA.New Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker gives Isaiah Thomas a look at the same-hand wrap dribble to a Shamgod. That I asked my son, who is a great dribbler at 2K, and I don't remember seeing that move in the game before, and he instantly said the move was new. I can not wait to see what the NBA 2K League's Itz Radiant of GC does in Season 3 using it.

There are new emotes through the trailer. I had heard some whispers of improved facial animations, and it is confirmed by the trailer. You can view a few examples in the screenshots. The United Center scoreboard is far more lively and true in the game of this year. By chase-downs into snuffs, there are four new block animations in the trailer. Hopefully, scrambles to the ball can spark and increase the ball tangibility.

Pregame scenes aren't all that bothering, but the one with Kevin Durant getting off the team bus was fine. We are going to see what else has been done to spice up the demonstration. You will notice Steph Curry, who's arguably the best off-the-ball offensive player in the Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın., faking Eric Bledsoe out for himself open for a jump shot. That's a fantastic sign since the off-the-ball drama has been missing in 2K for ages. Signature jump shots are updated in each match. In the looks of this, the Miami Heat star, Jimmy Butler includes a form to his shot. We'll see whether anyone else's jump shot has been updated.
Gamerzone, proud to be a member of Diziler Fan Club Sitesi since Nov 2019.
Ara
Cevapla

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping